Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season Empty
PostSubject: Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season   Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Jer will climb from 16th to 14th in the doubles world rankings by the end of the tournament season.

Jer and Jack will make the finals of Memphis and Chicago in 2010.

Jer and Jack will make the Semis of Montreal and Green Cup, and at least the quarterfinals at Worlds.

Sucky Brad will achieve 3 or more upset victories in singles competitions (1 so far in Phoenix)

Jake and Josh will make it out of their pool at Memphis this year.

Jer will crack the top 10 in singlesat SOME point this year.

Jer will meet PT in a heated singles match at some point this year!

Jer and Jack will beat Ben and Walt in every 2010 tournament in which we face them.

Jack Harris, currently 26th in singles, will move up in the rankings to 21st or better by the end of Worlds.

Post your tournament predictions below!
Back to top Go down
Manu

Manu

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season   Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 am

My precitions for 2010:

The mephis boys will beat Jack and Jer in 1 tourney this year

Sucky will get 17 girls this year, second only to Jack.

Pt will be sick at least once in every tournement.

4 Germans/chechz/swiss will get teabag.

Sucky will loose one of his balls tryning to teabag pacman.

217 cartwheel on the court, most of them from npr members.

Jer will finally moove out of his Daddy basement, only to return late of july.

Frank and gilles will beat jf/flo in Paris
Back to top Go down
http://www.footbagnet.com
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

PostSubject: Re: Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season   Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:08 pm

So far, I have pretty much been wrong as fuck!

TBD: Jer will climb from 16th to 14th in the doubles world rankings by the end of the tournament season.

WRONG: Jer and Jack will make the finals of Memphis and Chicago in 2010.

TBD: Jer and Jack will make the Semis of Montreal and Green Cup, and at least the quarterfinals at Worlds.

TBD:Sucky Brad will achieve 3 or more upset victories in singles competitions (1 so far in Phoenix)

WRONG: Jake and Josh will make it out of their pool at Memphis this year.

TBD: Jer will crack the top 10 in singles at SOME point this year.

RIGHT: Jer will meet PT in a heated singles match at some point this year! (Chaos Indoor)

TBD: Jer and Jack will beat Ben and Walt in every 2010 tournament in which we face them.

TBD: Jack Harris, currently 26th in singles, will move up in the rankings to 21st or better by the end of Worlds.
Back to top Go down
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

PostSubject: Re: Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season   Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

:Once again confirming that he is the reigning footbag Nostradamus of the era, Jer was right on 5/9 predictions for the 2009-2010 season.

Correct: Jer will climb from 16th to 14th in the doubles world rankings by the end of the tournament season. (9th currently!!)

Incorrect: Jer and Jack will make the finals of Memphis and Chicago in 2010. (3rd, and 3rd)

Correct: Jer and Jack will make the Semis of Montreal and Green Cup, and at least the quarterfinals at Worlds. (3rd, 4th, and 5th)

Incorrect: Sucky Brad will achieve 3 or more upset victories in singles competitions (1 in Phoenix, maybe 1 in MTL)

Incorrect: Jake and Josh will make it out of their pool at Memphis this year.

Correct: Jer will crack the top 10 in singles at SOME point this year. (currently 6th!!!)

Incorrect: Jer will meet PT in a heated singles match at some point this year! (I was referring to tourney play . . . didn't happen)

Correct: Jer and Jack will beat Ben and Walt in every 2010 tournament in which we face them. (although they almost got us in Chicago . . . they played well)

Correct: Jack Harris, currently 26th in singles, will move up in the rankings to 21st or better by the end of Worlds. (currently 15th! Nice work.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season   Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jer's Predictions for the 2010 Tournament Season
Page 1 of 1