Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org? Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?   Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Although I've been a member of footbag.org for nearly 10 years, until today I had never seen this well-hidden video gallery:

http://www.footbag.org/newmoves/listnet

If a nice resource like this exists, why is it so damn hard to find?

Anyway, enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
willy winston III

willy winston III

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?   Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 am

As I started to realize why these videos were so hidden, two things occured to me: 1- How would anyone find net spiking videos in the freestyle video section? WTF? How hard would it have been to just make a net video section at that time? What were they thinking?? And 2- Why was JerBear looking at zero-add freestyle moves? Looking to impress your old freestyle buddies with zero-add moves? Try the "Pass". It's still the best move in all of footbag freestyle.

Anyway, nice find Jer. Have you attempted to contact whomever it is that controls such things and asked them to move those videos to the proper section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.inner-rectangle.blogspot.com
Manu

Manu

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?   Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 am

If I remember right, PT did this gallery, but maybe Goldberg put it in this default location.
Back to top Go down
http://www.footbagnet.com
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?   Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:25 am

Contrary to Scott's belief, I was NOT looking at zero add moves. I was actually browsing PT's spike video gallery, when at the top of the page, I realized that there was other information associated with his gallery. When I clicked the link, i was redirected to the zero add list of footbag moves, which was actually a footbag spikes video page. That's all I know. this could definitely use an update with higher quality footage, although it was pretty cool watching Verdi and Mulder hit some spikes, even if I couldn't see the bag Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?   Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Spike Gallery on Footbag.org?
Page 1 of 1