Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yevez

yevez

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-01

KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing? Empty
PostSubject: KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing?   KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi,

On march 21st and 22nd the World premiere of KICK VOLLEY will be presented in Montreal. DJ Philgood will be rocking the place with his beats and we're gonna put a lot of efforts into bringing a crowd in tha place.

Of course a bunch of very dedicated Montreal players will be there to make you sweat so why isn't anyone from Chaos representing? What a Face
Anyway it's your choice. All the info and the reasons for the name at: http://www.kickvolley.net
The KICK VOLLEY forum is also up and running for discussions at: http://www.kickvolley.info

Here's the event poster

KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing? Kickvolley_01
Back to top Go down
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing?   KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:27 pm

I believe I speak for everyone when I say that as a group, we are either too poor, too injured, or too busy to be able to attend KICK VOLLEY 01.

Eric, Patti, and I are on the injury list.
Pat, PT, and Johnny are on the too busy list.
Our newbs are on the too poor list.

I hope the event goes well though.
Back to top Go down

KICK VOLLEY 01 why isn't any CHAOS representing?
Page 1 of 1