Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas Empty
PostSubject: Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas   Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:40 am

Estamos en lasa casa Castro en Caracas, VZ. Aqui, viven dos hermanos, Paulo y Nelson. Paulo juega freestyle y su hermano prefiere jugar net. Nelson es el campeon de doubles de Venezuela. Hoy, despertemos a las once y media- perfecto, porque yo he viajado por veinte one horas. Ahora, estamos en el piso siete (7th floor) de edificio Castro y tenemos una vista buena. Hay muchos otros edificios largos que estan muy cerca, pero hay mucha naturaleza tambien. Ahorita, estamos viendo videos de Green Cup y de FootCamp, el torneo que ocurio en VZ durante la Semana Santa. Me estoy divertiendo, y Jack tambien. Necessito cambir dinero para comprar regalos para mis amigos y familia. Voy a ayudar la economia de VZ!

rough translation: here in Castro house in VZ, staying with 2 bros Paulo and Nelson. Paulo = freestyler and Nelson= net player, doubles champ of VZ. Today we woke up at 1130, which is nice bc I travelled for 21 hrs yesterday. We´re on the 7th floor with a nice view, but there are lots of tall buildings near us. Right now, we´re watching Jack´s green cup vid and a vid of Footcamp, the VZ tournament that happened over Easter week. Jack and I are havign a good time. I need to exchange money into Bolivars to buy my friends and family gifts. I´m gong to help VZ´s economy!
Back to top Go down
willy winston III

willy winston III

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas   Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Veintiuna horas de viajado y sus miren la television? Que pasando con las chicas, cabron?

(Lo siento- I learned Spanish in a factory in the suburbs of Chicago. I'm not that good at it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.inner-rectangle.blogspot.com

Blog: Jack and Jer in Caracas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Footbag Forum :: Competition :: Domination Tour-2010 Edition-
Jump to: