Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
runamok

runamok

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-23

a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar... Empty
PostSubject: a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar...   a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:39 pm

This thread is for posting good jokes.

[joke]A Little Rabbit is running happily through the woods when he comes across a Giraffe rolling a joint. He runs up the Giraffe and says, "Hey, Giraffe. You shouldn't do that. Think of your health. You should come running in the woods instead!" The Giraffe looks at the Little Rabbit, looks at the spliff, shrugs his shoulders, tosses the joint over his shoulder and runs off through the wood with the Little Rabbit.

After a while the Giraffe and the Rabbit come across an Elephant about to do a line of Coke. The Rabbit says, "Oh, Elephant you really shouldn't do that. You should come running with us in the wood. It is much better for you." The Elephant looks at the Rabbit looks at the line of Charlie, shrugs his shoulders, then runs off through the wood with the Giraffe and the Rabbit.

Shortly they come across a Bear about to shoot up heroin. The Rabbit runs up to him and says, "Hey, Bear, you shouldn't do that, think of your health. You'd be better of running in the woods with us." The Bear looks at the Rabbit, looks at the syringe, spoon and stuff, shrugs his shoulders, kicks the whole lot away and runs off with the Rabbit, the Giraffe and the Elephant.

After a while they come across a Tiger drinking his way through a six pack of beer. The Rabbit runs up to the Tiger and says, "Hey Tiger, you really shouldn't d that." and the Tiger immediately jumps up and starts beating the living crap out of the Rabbit. The Giraffe grabs the Tiger and pulls him off the Rabbit and says, "What the hell are you doing, man?" The Tiger gets one more kick in and says, "Ah, that little fucker really pisses me off; he always makes me run around the bloody woods when he's on Ecstasy!"[/joke]
Back to top Go down
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar...   a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 am

What links a nipple ringy to a Prince Alberty?

A Dick Cheney.
Back to top Go down
runamok

runamok

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar...   a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 pm

a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar... Sports11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar...   a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Priesti and a Rabbi walkinto a bar...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Footbag Forum :: Misc :: Potpourri-
Jump to: