Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness? Empty
PostSubject: Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?   Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 pm

For the last day and a half, I have had some major knee pain, unlike something I've ever felt before. All I can think of is that it came from a workout I had 2 days ago, which was much longer and more intense than my typical workout. I have absolutely no pain when I am sitting down, however, when I stand up and begin to walk I get sharp pain on the outside of my knee cap bad enough that I have to stop walking. The reason I think it is related to my quads is that they happen to be extremely sore, and when I stretch them out, it seems to dominish my pain.

I have had sore quads before, but never associated knee pain. I don't get knee pain at all usually. Any tips or info on this?
Back to top Go down
willy winston III

willy winston III

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?   Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 pm

If the pain doesn't subside in the next couple of days, I would suggest you go see a doctor. It sounds like the quads are the cause, but I wouldn't fuck around with knee problems: they're usually not good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inner-rectangle.blogspot.com

Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?
Page 1 of 1