Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:18 pm

For the last day and a half, I have had some major knee pain, unlike something I've ever felt before. All I can think of is that it came from a workout I had 2 days ago, which was much longer and more intense than my typical workout. I have absolutely no pain when I am sitting down, however, when I stand up and begin to walk I get sharp pain on the outside of my knee cap bad enough that I have to stop walking. The reason I think it is related to my quads is that they happen to be extremely sore, and when I stretch them out, it seems to dominish my pain.

I have had sore quads before, but never associated knee pain. I don't get knee pain at all usually. Any tips or info on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
willy winston III

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 pm

If the pain doesn't subside in the next couple of days, I would suggest you go see a doctor. It sounds like the quads are the cause, but I wouldn't fuck around with knee problems: they're usually not good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.inner-rectangle.blogspot.com

Can Knee Pain be Caused by Extreme Quad Soreness?
Page 1 of 1