Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall Chaos Pro-Am Soul Jam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Fall Chaos Pro-Am Soul Jam Empty
PostSubject: Fall Chaos Pro-Am Soul Jam   Fall Chaos Pro-Am Soul Jam I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:42 pm

I would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to every player and spectator who attended our first Pro-Am event of the 2008-2009 net season. There has already been talk of several more eventslike this one being heldin the bay area this season. Santa Cruz seems excited to host one within the next few months, and Santa Clara is also a convenient tourney location Lookin' forward to those..

Soon, you will be able to read a full description of the day's events on chaosfootbag.com. I will post a link to the article here. For now though, chew on this:

Pro Am results:
Teresa/Edwin (SFCF/CHAOS)
Jon A./Jeremy M (CHAOS/CHAOS)
Jack Harris/ Fletcher Funk (CHAOS/SCFC)
PT/Josh and Jake DeClerq (CHAOS/CHAOS/CHAOS)
Pat/Angel (CHAOS/SCFC)
Chris Young/EJ Gammage (SCFC/SCFC)

i think I speak for everyone when I say, what a surprising and well deserved will for Teressa and Edwin. They played well together when they needed to, and didn't crack under the pressure. Also congrats to Fletcher Funk, who got a respectable 3rd place in both events.

Pictures and party details to follow!

In the less prestigious double elim. "Open" bracket, Jack Harris and Jeremy Mirken pulled off the upset(?) over PT and Pat Keehan, after PT and Pat had whooped J&J ina prior round of competition. We can settle the "second" loss at practice on Tuesday. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Fall Chaos Pro-Am Soul Jam
Page 1 of 1