Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elections 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willy winston III

willy winston III

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Elections 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Elections 2008   Elections 2008 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:36 am

There's only one week in the campaigning season. So, who are you voting for and why? And to those of you in the San Fran area, are any of you considering voting for Cindy Sheehan for Congress? And why do all the Chaos websites have to be so hard on my eyes. You guys ever thought about using lighter colors or larger fonts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.inner-rectangle.blogspot.com
willy winston III

willy winston III

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Elections 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections 2008   Elections 2008 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:31 am

Glad to see that Team Chaos is so politically charged!

Anyway, despite your apparent lack of concern for our nation, I hope you are all voting tomorrow. Do us all a favor and vote for Obama, would you? And if you're in the San Francisco area, please think about giving Nancy Pelosi her pink slip and let's see if Cindy Sheehan can do a better job of holding those that would trample all over our Constitution accountable!

And to you Canadiens out there... if McCain steals this muthafucker or if Bush decides to declare martial law sometime between now and January 20th, I'll be on my way North and I'll be looking for a Kick Volley-friendly house to land at until I get my feet back under me.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.inner-rectangle.blogspot.com
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Elections 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections 2008   Elections 2008 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:05 am

If the American populous (sp?) elects another republicanI will be astounded and ashamed. I mean, although I don't think that Republicans are all that bad, Iwould hope that Americans would be bright enough to display pattern recognition. I'm only 26 (Nov 13th is my b-day all prospective gift buyers) and already politics has made me so jaded.

Obama in '08.
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPetey
Admin
BigPoppaPetey

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Elections 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections 2008   Elections 2008 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:03 pm

willy winston III wrote:
Glad to see that Team Chaos is so politically charged!
And to you Canadiens out there... if McCain steals this muthafucker or if Bush decides to declare martial law sometime between now and January 20th, I'll be on my way North and I'll be looking for a Kick Volley-friendly house to land at until I get my feet back under me.

Peace!

Yeah thank god Obama won! I had my bags packed for europe already! Bummed my state voted yes on 8. I was hoping to marry Jack. Sad No seriously it is a dark day.
Back to top Go down
https://chaosfootbag.forumotion.com
edwinator

edwinator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Elections 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections 2008   Elections 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Nation Finally Shitty Enough To Make Social Progress

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/nation_finally_shitty_enough_to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elections 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elections 2008   Elections 2008 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elections 2008
Page 1 of 1