Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pumas, Cougars, and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sucky

Sergeant Sucky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Pumas, Cougars, and more Empty
PostSubject: Pumas, Cougars, and more   Pumas, Cougars, and more I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Puma - An attractive woman in her late 20s or early 30s. She is a pre-cougar/urban cougar.
I think that puma just grabbed my ass.

Pumas, Cougars, and more Cougars

Cougar - Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities) waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path.

Jaguar - In the lexicon of older women seeking younger men, a jaguar is 50 and over, where the cougar is in their 40s, and the puma under 40. Jaguars tend to be financially stable and are only looking for sex from their 20 something prey.

Lioness - A woman older than 60 who stalks men much younger than herself in order to quell a post-menopausal sexual arousal. A lioness is older than the puma, cougar, and jaguar.
Back to top Go down

Pumas, Cougars, and more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Footbag Forum :: Misc :: Potpourri-
Jump to: