Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R PARTY Defined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sucky

Sergeant Sucky

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-13

R PARTY Defined Empty
PostSubject: R PARTY Defined   R PARTY Defined I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I have heard some questions from certain people (namely a certain JerBear) as to what the r par actually is.
Thank you Urban Dictionary for defining the R-Par

The act of dominating a person or group of people in an event in which he/they were virtually helpless and thus could not contain you.

Example: We just put on a r**e party against that pussy pack
Back to top Go down
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

R PARTY Defined Empty
PostSubject: Re: R PARTY Defined   R PARTY Defined I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Thanks for the clarification, Brad. I was a bit confused. But now I've got my head screwed on straight. If my 6th grade students asked me in unison, "Mr. Mirken, what's an r party?," I could say:

"Well kids, lemme tell you a little story of what my partner Jack and I did to Brad and PT in game 3 of our Tuesday footbag practice."

Laughing

Juuuuust kidding.
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPetey
Admin
BigPoppaPetey

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-18

R PARTY Defined Empty
PostSubject: Re: R PARTY Defined   R PARTY Defined I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Jergernaut wrote:

"Well kids, lemme tell you a little story of what my partner Jack and I did to Brad and PT in game 3 of our Tuesday footbag practice."

Laughing

Juuuuust kidding.

That is a good one, make sure you mention that we shanked all of your NPR play ones(oversets). Hardly an R party. Call it a no show. As I see you are just kidding, lets not taint the real meaning of an R party.

SPIKING IN PEOPLE FACE for all 21 points. Enjoy your moments the real R party is coming this summer to a theatre near you.

Notice i spelled theatre in french you speech geek!
Back to top Go down
https://chaosfootbag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

R PARTY Defined Empty
PostSubject: Re: R PARTY Defined   R PARTY Defined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R PARTY Defined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Footbag Forum :: Misc :: Potpourri-
Jump to: