Chaos Footbag Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2-Man Sessions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jergernaut

Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

2-Man Sessions Empty
PostSubject: 2-Man Sessions   2-Man Sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 pm

So . . . Tuan and I had a 2-man session today and it was sweet. I actually liked it almost as much as a 4 man session, esp a 4-man session where one member is suckier than the other 3. Here's what went down:

-power ( 1 touch)
-power (2 touch)
- serve/service return
-hand tossed sweeps, sunbacks, frontbacks, toe reverses
- 2 games rally scoring singled
-more hand tosses for spikes (sweeps, frontbacks, sunbacks)

It was awesome because we stayed really "warm" the whole session . . . we always had something to do. No waiting around. And with only two people, we could really hone in on what we needed to practice, and we got lots of practice with it.

I'll definitely be doing more of these in the future.
Back to top Go down
odi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-07

2-Man Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-Man Sessions   2-Man Sessions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Welcome to our world Wink But imagine that and no possibility to play doubles. Effective? Yes! Fun after you have done only this for almost two years? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
runamok

runamok

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-23

2-Man Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-Man Sessions   2-Man Sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Angel and I had a 2 person session yesterday. we invented a game as we went along to keep it new.

based on baseball

we had nine innings, one would be a ''batter'' trying to make as many ''homeruns'' as possible.
the other guy tries to get 3 outs on the hitter.

out serves were counted as balls. 4 balls (we never got to) would result in 2 pts on the next ''homerun'' as if there was an imaginary person on base.

also the batter has 3 strikes, so you can deny up to 2 serves.(but it was hard to remember)

final-A15, E17

-we had a blast playing like this, but im sure intentionally passing up a serve would could promote bad habits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2-Man Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-Man Sessions   2-Man Sessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-Man Sessions
Page 1 of 1